What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer, smartphone, tablet or smart television through their browser when connected to a website.
Cookies can be used to collect and store user data that are not usually kept (session cookies) while the user is connected to facilitate the services requested, or to store user data that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies) for other types of future services. Cookies can be owned by us or third parties.
Their functions can vary greatly: storinge your browsing preferences, collecting statistical information, allowing certain technical features, and so on. Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of users or their devices, to the extent, that they are even able to recognize them, depending on the case.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more efficiently and in line with user preferences. For example, they do this by storing a user’s language or the currency of their country. In addition, they can help websites owners to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through them.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user browsing and use of the different options or services offered on the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functions (videos, social networks, etc.).
These cookies do not involve the processing of personal data.
KIVNON uses technical cookies on this website.
- Registration cookies that are generated when you register or login on a website. They are proprietary cookies that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the website.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies continue to be used as long as you do not leave your account, close the browser or turn off the device.
These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences in our website.
KIVNON uses registration cookies on this website to allow access to the file download area.
- Personalization cookies that allow users to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.) so that they do not have to reconfigure them each time they visit our website.
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow to monitor the activity of users and create browsing profiles with the objective of improving websites.
Either treated by us or by third parties, for example, they allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study the navigation through our website, and thus improve the presentation and access to the content we offer.
This analysis is carried out using tools provided by third parties, from which you can obtain more information about their privacy policies at:
KIVNON useS analysis cookies on this website.
- Geolocation cookies that are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, to offer you anonymous content and services in a totally anonymous manner.
KIVNON does not use geolocation cookies on this website.
- Customized advertising cookies that, either treated by us or by third parties, they might allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service to the behavior and browsing habits of each user on our website. Thanks to them we can know their browsing profile on the internet and show each of them personalized advertising.
KIVNON does not use personalized advertising cookies on this website.
- Other third-party cookies
In some of our pages we might install third-party cookies that allow us to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are social networks buttons that allow us to share our content.
KIVNON does not use other third-party cookies on this website.
How can I configure my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, it is possible that certain services that need their use are not available to you.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad)
If you wish to contact us regarding our cookies policy, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org